Saturday, April 17, 2010

God is my best friend

When I feel happy ,delighted with life
God is there to hold me !
When I feel there is smone who understands me
God is there to understand me !
When I feel sad , alone nd frustrated with life
God is there to give me company !
When I find myself hopeless and dishearten
God is there to encourage me !
When I feel there is no one else for me
God is always stand by me !
When I feel no one z listening to me
God is there to help me !
When I get lost on the ways of life
God is there to show the right path to me!
I feel God is always with me
So I can say that God is my best friend !

Where there is confidence, there is Love;
Where there is Love, there is Peace;
Where there is Peace, there is Truth;
Where there is Truth, there is Bliss;
here the is Bliss, there is God

No comments:

Post a Comment